WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR motivational COACHES, FRONT DESK associates and maintenance STAFF TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
If you are optimistic, outgoing and your spirit can command a room, please send your resume to Info@BoxUnion.com
back-End Fitness Studio Operations
We are looking for hard-working, service/detail-oriented team members to join our growing family and help us deliver our mission of bringing the benefits of boxing to the people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and take ownership of the studio presentation and turnover between classes
- Work with managers and owners to evolve day to day operations and process/ studio organization
- Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of heavy bags, gloves, floors and mirrors
- Common area cleaning, including front desk, lockers, retail shelves, and hallways
- Bathroom and changing room cleaning
- Responsible for washing and folding towels throughout the day
- Replenishing products (towels, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, etc) in bathrooms
- Receiving incoming shipments
- Passionate and excited about helping grow a new fitness studio. We are looking for “People” People :)
- Excellent attention to detail - Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment (Hint: Are you that one friend with the color coded sock drawer?)
- Ability to take direction well
- Friendly, personable & works well with others to support a common goal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a varied schedule as needed (weekends, holiday, early morning, late evening)
- Ability to service athletic equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products and hand tools is a plus
- Must be able to carry/lift a minimum of 30lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to Info@BoxUnion.com!